Open all year round, Roose Guesthouse is a renovated old barn with fieldstone walls, a new thatched roof and several large windows. The house was named after its one-time owner, grandmother Roose.
- three bedrooms (two double beds, three single beds)
- kitchen (fridge, microwave, electric oven, coffee making facilities, kitchenware)
- sitting room with a fireplace (seats around fifteen people)
- sauna (with electric stove), shower, two WCs
- TV and stereo system
- balcony, terrace, barbeque grill and picnic shelter
- Sun beds